Board & Train Rates
“Immersion Canine Camp” signature 30-day program, including two follow up lessons. $2,500 ($200 non refundable deposit is required). Typically booked 30-60 days in advance.
[All Camp students are eligible for future “Board n’ Brush Up” ($55/night, four day minimum depending on availability)]
“Jump Start Canine Camp” (two week program plus one follow up lesson). $1,800
($200 non-refundable deposit is required at the start of training and applicable toward the start of the training.)
$800/week (applicable to current students or graduate camp students only)
Private In-Home Dog Training Rates (provided in your home)
- Single lessons $175
- “Prepaid Lesson Package”-up to four private lessons used within 60 days. $600 within 20 miles of our facility (37062)
- Middle Tennessee service area includes the communities of Brentwood, Franklin, west side Nashville, Leipers Fork, Fairview, Dickson, Bellevue, Thompson’s Station, Spring Hill, Kingston Springs, and all of Williamson county and west Davidson County.
- Park lessons available at Percy Warner Park and Bowie Park
Behavioral Modification Rates
- Initial in home aggression evaluation and consultation $185
- Severe Aggression cases start at $2,800/month and typically require 2-3 months
- Behavioral Modification typically requires additional sessions depending upon the severity of the issues. Fearfulness, anxiety, aggression, etc.
Workshops $1,000 per day ($1,800/weekend) throughout the US and Canada (within a half day of travel.) ($400 deposit is required to reserve a date)
Workshop must be booked at a minimum of 45 days in advance.
Travel Fees $200/day for those in excess of four hours of flight or drive time (including layovers) from Nashville International Airport or Casper, Wyoming (each way) depending on the season
Driving Travel Fees will be billed at current fuel & mileage rates. In addition to the daily rate.
Demo dog fees, airport parking, meals, and lodging are the responsibility of the host(s) and/or host club. No charge for demo dog ground transport if clinician is driving to location. Average cost of flight for a dog is $300 (flight plus health certificate).
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, or credit card and due at the workshop (no billing or delayed payments, please).
Competition Dog Training Rates
$90/hr. in Fairview, Tennessee with a minimum four lessons. Students are accepted into competition training on a case by case basis. An evaluation is conducted, and the goals of the student, and capabiltilities (drives, nerve structure, etc.) are assessed. Students may not skip more than two weeks.
Interested in competition obedience? Visit www.tamimcleod.com for our background and bio in the world of competition obedience and dog sports, and to find out if you and your dog might be eligible to become students.