Tami McLeod is available for a limited number of workshops throughout the US, Canada and abroad. Workshops are structured with a combination of lecture on theory and training progression, demonstration, hands on and problem solving.
-“Drive Development for Competitive Dog Sports”
-“Intro to Dog Sports”
-“Advanced Play Technique”
-“Managing Arousal Levels in Difficult Dogs”
-“Building Power in Obedience”
Benefits of Our Workshops
Our workshops are tailored to the needs of our dog sport and professional colleagues. Why book a workshop?
- Experience in competition and coaching. Accumulated over 100 working dog titles in IPO, AKC obedience, and Ring Sport including four dogs trained and titled to the highest level of Schutzhund (also referred to IPO and IPG), four national championship level dogs, competed in many regional and national championship competitions and qualifiers including NA Championships, USCA National Championship, and AWMA Championships. FCI IPO World team member to Germany with the youngest, owner/handled/trained dog.
- Assisted many handlers to prepare for national championships, as well as assisting difficult or dog’s with limited abilities to reach their potential.
- My workshops have a specialized focus, which means that they are perfect for dog owners and professionals looking to advance their skills and transition to competition, or refine their current competitive training program.
- Allow dog professionals to advance their skill set and gain valuable information from one of the best in the industry that they can then pass on to their clients.
- I come to you. Over the course of one weekend you can learn what could cost thousands in travel to a continuation education school, in addition to the time away from your facility and/or clients. Host a workshop, invite other pros or your clients, and have the workshop not only for yourself, but increase interest in your business.
If you are interested in developing your dog’s drive, clarity, control and enthusiasm for competition consider enrolling in, or hosting a customized workshop.
How Much Do These Workshops Cost?
All workshops must be booked at least 45 days in advance. A $300 deposit is due when the booking is made.
I charge a fee of $1,000 per day or $1,800/weekend for any workshop that requires spending a half day or less traveling. This fee does not include the cost of demo dog fees (flight plus health certificate), meals or lodging. The hosting organization/club is responsible for costs due at the start of the workshop.
An additional $200 travel fee is required for transit times over four hours from Nashville Airport (BNA). We may conduct local workshops at a discounted rate on a case-by-case basis. Tami may be able to travel to your location by vehicle depending on location.
It is advisable to provide the following:
-indoor area (if weather dictates) or outdoor space for lecture
-PA system (headset preferred)
-separate crating area so as not to disrupt the dogs working
Please contact Tami directly at Tamicaninecoach@gmail.com if you have any additional questions.